When you send your work to MyPlan.in your material winds up accessible to general society and is put into free dissemination. this implies you support of the production of your work through electronic media as per the terms set out underneath.
- 1. Authorization The sender approves the production of her/his works on www.MyPlan.in.
- 2. Work The sender proclaims that the works s/he sends are of her/his own particular or that they are in free dissemination. Given that we can't guarantee origin, the got material is distributed showing the sender's name, i.e. Sent by user , unless documentation affirming sender’s ownership of copyright is submitted.
- 3. Control At the point when the material is discharged to people in general, the sender permits her/his work to be utilized, controlled and adjusted by outsiders, losing right to record a grievance about the ensuing utilization of such distribution.
- 4. Exceptions The sender must not send works of another person's copyright. In instances of oversight of data about outsiders' copyright, counterfeiting, duplicate, subtraction or infringement of copyright the legitimate obligation regarding the material will fall on the sender and MyPlan.in will expel the material on the off chance that it is subject of a theoretical case and will penalize the sender who encroaches these conditions by disabling her/his account.
- 5. Material that might offend or harm third parties will not be published.
- 6. Works containing data that violate third parties’ privacy, such as names of principals or customers, telephone numbers, addresses, e-mails, registration numbers, will not be published.
- 7. The material you send must be 100% editable or modifiable , Otherwise it will not be published.
- 8. CH Tokens
The sending of material is willful. Distribution of CH tokens are completely controlled by MyPlan.in. Once Once a work is published and the user Earns CH tokens from them, the material becomes part of the library for an indefinite period and the user cannot ask for the withdrawal of her/his .
- 9. Publication MyPlan.in reserves the right to publish works and to decide the time the sender earns CH tokens. The sending of works does not commit MyPlan.in to publish them.
- 10. non-published works MyPlan.in will not use the works that are discarded or rejected and will destroy them.
- 11.User Dashboard The user could follow the process of evaluation of her/his works online from His/Her Dashboard.
- 12. Evaluation Time MyPlan.in estimates a period of no more than 20 days since the day of arrival of the works for revision and publication. Once this period expires, the sender must consider her/his works discarded without the need of a notification from MyPlan.in.
- 13. Delay in publication The fact that the works are accepted and the user is immediately given CH tokens does not mean that the works will be published immediately. Publication may be delayed because of editorial issues.