Posted By: Anshula    | 2018-12-26 12:19:00
Question What is the GST rate for the constructing materials?
i need to build the rooms for starting the hotel business. What are the materials are needed for constructing that. Each and every products and materials are getting rates with GST. And i need to know the restaurant containing GST rates. What is the minimum bill amount for not getting GST rate? I do not know the clear data about that. I have seen more hotel owners for collect the required details. Different types of information are collect from each person. No one cannot able to understand it. Taken some notes and key points from online discussion. Most of person is book their complaints about GST invoice and registration certificate issues. I am also read that complaints what is the possible way of problems and errors are occurred? Did you know the reason? Please tell me. What is the possible way for solving or avoiding the mistakes in GST? I need to read the constructing material's GST rates and prices reviews in online. I have got the price details from dealers. But cost is getting more. I am given my mail id and contact details for sharing your views and thoughts. Cement, steel, etc are getting more amounts now including the GST. Constructing business is affected for these issues. My business will start at next week Monday. My friends and relatives are come for that function. I need the build the two rooms as larger. I have plan for using the GST news and reviews for registering my business. I need to know the Government approved GST Provider, GST Suvidha Provider plans and policies. What are the conditions and rules are available in GST registration? I am searching the details and reviews about the GST registration. I need the benefits for registration and more details about the online tax payment features

Thread Reply

husain
2018-12-27 02:32:00

Hi Anshula , GST 0% Services provided by way of pure labour contracts of construction, erection, commissioning, installation, completion, fitting out, repair, maintenance, renovation, or alteration of a civil structure or any other original works pertaining to the beneficiary-led individual house construction or enhancement under the Housing for All (Urban) Mission or Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
GST -12% Construction of a complex, building, civil structure or a part thereof, intended for sale to a buyer, wholly or partly (the value of land is deemed to be one-third of the total amount charged for such supplies) GST -18% Composite supply of Works contract as defined in clause 119 of section 2 of CGST Act GST -18% Construction services of single dwelling or multi dewlling or multi-storied residential buildings Construction services of other residential buildings such as old age homes, homeless shelters, hostels etc Construction services of industrial buildings such as buildings used for production activities (used for assembly line activities), workshops, storage buildings and other similar industrial buildings Construction services of commercial buildings such as office buildings, exhibition & marriage halls, malls, hotels, restaurants, airports, rail or road terminals, parking garages, petrol and service stations, theatres and other similar buildings.
Construction services of other non-residential buildings such as educational institutions, hospitals, clinics including vertinary clinics, religious establishments, courts, prisons, museums and other similar buildings Construction Services of other buildings n.e.c Services involving Repair, alterations, additions, replacements, renovation, maintenance or remodelling of the buildings covered above.
Hope you get your answer !!!

Leave an Answer

: Login to reply
DMCA.com Protection Status